FINTUS Immigration’s Glossary for Beginners
Immigration law is full of a lot of confusing terms and also full of terms that appear straightforward in spite of the fact that they have a special meaning not reflected by the plain English meaning of the word. Whether you are an employer interested in hiring or retaining a foreign national or you are an individual trying to get immigration benefit for yourself, it behooves you to know the meaning of every word that will have an impact on the success of your case.
- Inadmissibility Grounds That Do Not Have a Waiver (for Admission as a Permanent Resident) – PART TWO
- Understanding Immigration Statutes and Regulations: How to Establish the “Intent of the Legislature”
- Do You Merit an Expedited Processing for an Advance Parole Document, a Reentry Permit, or a Refugee Travel Document?
- August 2017 4th Cir. Case: Rule Concerning Applying for Asylum After Having Been Previously Removed (Part Two)
- August 2017 4th Cir. Case: Rule Concerning Applying for Asylum After Having Been Previously Removed (Part One)
- The Waivers Available to Exchange-Visitor Foreign Medical Graduates Who Are Medical Residents (Part Two)
- The Waivers Available to Exchange-Visitor Foreign Medical Graduates Who Are Medical Residents (Part One)
- July 2017 Decision from the 2nd Circuit: Why Even Permanent Residents Should Consult an Attorney Before Travelling Abroad
We’re an immigration law firm at your fingertips. We’re a team of immigration experts that advises, represents, and generally fights for clients–allowing them to sleep at night without wondering if they are doing the right things. We serve clients around the globe, from China to Colombia, Ghana to Jamaica, Nigeria to Peru.
FINTUS and the Community
We give 10% of our earnings to international charities that empower children.