Third Circuit Court of Appeals
Last updated on Aug 17th, 2017
The Third Circuit Court of Appeals is a US Federal court of appeals that has jurisdiction over Pensylvania, New Jersey, Delaware.
This court is one level beneath the US Supreme Court and one level above the US district courts in its jurisdiction. The court is bound to follow US Supreme Court precedent and district courts in its jurisdiction are bound to follow its precedent.
- The Lawyerless Company that Claims to Help Foreign Nationals Is Not Allowed to Provide Legal Advice: Here Is Why That Matters
- Inadmissibility Grounds That Do Not Have a Waiver (for Admission as a Permanent Resident) – PART TWO
- Understanding Immigration Statutes and Regulations: How to Establish the “Intent of the Legislature”
- Do You Merit an Expedited Processing for an Advance Parole Document, a Reentry Permit, or a Refugee Travel Document?
- August 2017 4th Cir. Case: Rule Concerning Applying for Asylum After Having Been Previously Removed (Part Two)
- August 2017 4th Cir. Case: Rule Concerning Applying for Asylum After Having Been Previously Removed (Part One)
- The Waivers Available to Exchange-Visitor Foreign Medical Graduates Who Are Medical Residents (Part Two)
- The Waivers Available to Exchange-Visitor Foreign Medical Graduates Who Are Medical Residents (Part One)
- July 2017 Decision from the 2nd Circuit: Why Even Permanent Residents Should Consult an Attorney Before Travelling Abroad
We’re an immigration law firm at your fingertips. We’re a team of immigration experts that advises, represents, and generally fights for clients–allowing them to sleep at night without wondering if they are doing the right things. We serve clients around the globe, from China to Colombia, Ghana to Jamaica, Nigeria to Peru.
FINTUS and the Community
We give 10% of our earnings to international charities that empower children.